Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pumped up for Peru!

Here is the deal, Peru May 27th-June 5th. We are trekking into Manchu Pichu. 4 days of 6-8 hour a day hikes. Altitude starts at 11,000 ft. and ascends to around 14,000 (I think). Sounds intense right?!? Have I been training hard for this?!?! Not really. Am I ready for this?!? Hopefully!
One thing I can say, is I will have some great stories to tell afterwards! And who wouldn't enjoy these views!
This is what I am looking forward to at the end of the month!!! I see these pictures and I can't help but realize exactly why this is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world. Though that list is always changing and very arguable, I am definitely considering this a wonder!
Get excited for a much more fun filled story telling post upon return...


2 comments:

  1. hi cute lady! i just ran into your blog thru coocoolalalife :) your peru plans seem so dreamy...happy trails to you!

    xo
    carly

    ReplyDelete