Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Very First blog post!!!!


Blog's are funny little things. For the longest time I didn't understand them. Didn't care to read them. And for sure wouldn't spend the time to make one for myself. I don't want to seem too self indulging or annoying. That is why this blog is not going to be the online journal/diary I never had...not that that is a bad thing. In fact I enjoy reading other peoples personal blogs. Mine will be about the things that make me happy in life. Well, I guess then it ends up turning into something a bit personal in the end. The things I love most in life are the people that surround me. Family, friends, church, ect. So, as much as I want this to be about everything but myself, myself just might sneak its way in.
First of all, I want to give a big shout out to my dear friend Aly Passmore, she is the one who made my blog page so cute! I am visual, but not technical. Luckily she is both! She came out to NYC for the month of March and I had the best time. Some friends grab at your heart, she is one that will always grab at mine.
Now, let the blogging begin!!!! I hope you enjoy my funny NYC moments, my travel adventures, my incessantly annoying comments and opinions about hair, my newest book club read, ect...

7 comments:

  1. WELCOME to the Blog world. Too bad I rarely write on mine. I need to get better at that. Hope you find enjoyment on it. I will be checking it out. Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm excited to see what you have to share and write about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging to me is like an online scrapbook and I'm with greg on the rarely writing. I think I manage once a month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited and so glad Aly finally helped you! I will be checking in!
    -Merrily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your blog and yay for comments. Aly did a great job helping you with the set up; it's darling! Love you much Miss Les!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you joined on... Now I can blogstock you in the middle of the night in a small town in OR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Less, you should see blogs on crack out there. What I did for you was crumbs. Glad you like it. I'll be stalikng you all the time so write lots :) I miss you and the NYC!

    ReplyDelete